Friday, July 13, 2012

♥ In Love ♥

I am in love with so many things...
Bombay rains. Nothing is as beautiful, as soothing. Quiet evenings at home with friends. Conversations, silence, a guitarist and a beautiful singer. Quiet evenings at home with him. Tea, samosas and The Doors. Making new friends. Walking through random lanes and streets in and around Fort. Discovering beautifully dilapidated buildings. The realisation that I can create clothes. The fact that my brother is just 3 hours away. After decade(s) of separation - in every sense of the word, this closeness is a blessing. Clicking bokehs Making perfect chocolate balls for a friend.Finally finding some method to my madness. Hope it lasts.


9 comments:

Bia said...

I love it!
My blog: http://paratudoecongela.blogspot.com.br/

Ekta said...

Oh how I miss Bombay rains. Ver fond memories of those simple years 1985-95. Nice pics w/ the post.

Rain Girl said...

@Bia

Thank you so much! And welcome here :)

Rain Girl said...

@Ekta So glad to see you back here! :D

Nomora said...

I've been waiting for you to post something for a while, the last one just resonated with my innermost emotions and so does Bombay. Love the pictures. The picture of the beautifully-painted lady in the women's compartment has always caught my attention :)

Rain Girl said...

@Nomora :D You are a sweetheart. Thank you so much :) Good to see you here. It means a lot.

Rushikesh Kulkarni said...

I remember this day and the meal at Samovar. The introductions and the conversations. I remember how excited S was to see the photos that evening but most of all, I remember how the rain kept falling - now and then.

Rain Girl said...

@Rushikesh: Yes, it was beautiful :) we should do it more often :D

태정한 said...

좋은 사진 잘 보고 갑니다^^