Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wanted

All I want is to sit with you and have tea or coffee. Whatever is your cup of tea. To talk, really, really talk with you. Tell you my dreams and fears..but more importantly listen to yours. And I want to be able to hug you and hold your hand at all the right moments. Or just nod. and I want to see love in your eyes, curiosty even. But not boredom. And no, I don't want to see a wait in your eyes -a wait for me to finish talking so you can make appropriate noises and move on. I want to see pride in your eyes when I tell you what did with my day - what I painted, what I thought of... I want an awww and a kiss if I am not feeling well, even if its 10 days in a row. 

All I really want is to feel that there is no need to be insecure.

14 comments:

The Sage said...

i have my shotgun double loaded!! next time you see insecurity around, let me know... the shotgun will take care of the rest!!

rainboy said...

cute :)

blunt edges said...

Very sweet :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

you can move me to tears.. as easily as u can make me smile

瑰潼 said...

一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。......................................................................

AmitL said...

Very nice,Rain Girl..and, the last line says it all..:)

姚义丰 said...

好熱鬧喔 大家踴躍的留言 讓部落格更有活力..................................................

Ekta said...

You should include a 'like' button on your blog. I'll click on each cuz thats how much I 'like' your writing style. The way you talk about feelings n emotions. You are too good Rain Girl.

Rain Girl said...

@The Sage: you will get tired of loading and reloading it...

Rain Girl said...

@rainboy: cute? :P okk .. thankuu

Rain Girl said...

@blunt edges: very sweet of you to say that, kid :)

Rain Girl said...

@B&B: I hope its more smiles :) and .. that's lovely, btw

Rain Girl said...

@AmitL: it does, doesn't it?

Rain Girl said...

@Ekta: and you are too sweet. you made my day, really :)