Friday, August 6, 2010

Title? Who cares!

never I asked of you
and never I gave
but you gave me your emptiness
that I'll take to my grave...

so let this heart be still... 

Sometimes I wish that I had a battery within me. Or an on/off button. Something like coma, like almost-death, like hibernation. It would have helped pass those days when my emptiness becomes too much for me to handle and overflows. Overflows and drowns everyone around. It gives me enough guilt to last 9 lifetimes. 

If you're leaving close the door,
I'm not expecting people anymore...

I am craving for solitude. Not complete solitude though. And that's the catch. The attachment is too much. And so I am craving for something I don't really want. For even when I am alone, you will rule my mind. You will invade my soul and perfume my breathe and dance to my heartbeat, and make me dance to yours. Solitude? Me? Ha!  

16 comments:

The Sage said...

who is it that will not leave you alone even in your solitude??

賴成陳韻邦v貞 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

rainboy said...

I have that button in me...I just sleep :P

like the last para :P

visit Leh , go alone haha

sakhii•• said...

nice ly said...even d sad part :)
nice songs on ur playlist btw !

blunt edges said...

When you say you're craving for solitude, do you mean we shouldn't comment? :P

文王廷 said...

想跟你說一聲加油,祝福大家每天開心............................................................

Ekta said...

OMG, am so in love with this new template on your blog rain girl.

Calvy/kaalicharan said...

This post has twigged my mind in several directions. Reminds me of an old line- Every loneliness is a pinnacle!

信陳定 said...

我們能互相給予的最佳禮物是「真心的關懷」。.................................................

1615 said...

道歉是人類一定必要的禮節..................................................

Rain Girl said...

@The Sage: you have to ask! :P

Rain Girl said...

@rainboy... wish i could.. is it safe for women? :P

Rain Girl said...

@sakhii: thanks .. those songs r evergreen, no?

Rain Girl said...

@blunt edges: if that was the case, I wouldn't have posted this post, now, would I? ;)

Rain Girl said...

@Ekta: me too! sigh.. its beautiful, no?
btw, its default :P

Rain Girl said...

@calvy: I agree... totally.