Monday, April 5, 2010

I ♥ You


I miss you. And the rain.

It felt so magical then. You know, ever since the beginning. 


I still remember when I first held your hand. Your hands, sun-kissed, rough, harsh...I fell in love at first sight. They felt new and strange and fresh underneath my fingers. Tracing your life-line in the palm of your hand - coarse, deeply etched, and thankfully, long. And when we interlinked our fingers, it was how it was meant to be. Since life began, this was what I had been waiting for. To hold a hand which called out to mine, which felt safe and heavenly, like coming home.

And like the work of a magic spell, you became my favourite person. I have no idea when, where, how, why. These how's and whys don't even matter.


Do you remember, the silent walks, the whispered confessions, when feelings overwhelmed our tiny little hearts and tumbled out the way rainbow colored butterflies struggle out of their coccon? And beautiful, life-altering moments when I kept drowning in your eyes, pretending to myself it was just a game, another silly game we were playing. 

Sweet, savoured, cherished moments.

It was so difficult, yet somehow so easy to bare my heart to you, strip my soul infront of you....after all, it was you.



jism ki baat nahi thi,
unke dil tak jaana tha...




You make me feel beautiful every time you look at me. You make me realise that live is short ,but wonderfully beautiful and full of happy surprises. Your love makes everything else fade away, yet somehow, it also enhances everything, like I am looking at everything with eyes full of wonder. 

If I were a poem, trust me, I will dedicate myself to you.


image via here.

17 comments:

♫♪♥W!nK♥♪♫ said...

Such a sweet post :)
I love the way you make hearts all the time :D
♥♥ Tc ♥♥

♫♪♥W!nK♥♪♫ said...

Hey!!
Thanks for your comment. Glad you like my poem. *Hugz*

blunt edges said...

"If I were a poem, trust me, I will dedicate myself to you."

that like the coolest "If I were..." line ever...loved it :D

n the label says 'Stories to tell'? hard 2 believe it wasn't meant 4 anyone particular! ;)

Beauty and the BEast said...

sigh! if only I could articulate so beautifully what the heart contains...

you make everyone want to fall in love...

The Sage said...

lovely post... as usual...

Ekta said...

marr jaava!

rainboy said...

Last line to Awesome hai sis.

na jaane main kab likhoonga aisa kuch :)
take care and hugs

डॉ .अनुराग said...

If I were a poem, trust me, I will dedicate myself to you.


one of the best line i read today......

commited to life said...

wow..
shooo cute..........

i really like this line 'when feelings tubled out....'
it was so so very dreamy

rain girl said...

@W!nK: :* hugz babes... I love that you love all the hearts :P ♥♥ ♥♥ and thank you :)

rain girl said...

@blunt edges: umm.. *blush* thank you so much! that's the sweetest compliment ever ;)

and wellllll.... maybe it was went for someone, and maybe it was not :P

rain girl said...

@B&B: then go ahead, and fall in love, totally, completely, madly!

rain girl said...

@The Sage: not as lovely as you are.. sweetheart ;)

rain girl said...

@Ekta.. oh don't! They will arrest me for murder :P

but why why..

rain girl said...

@rainboy: trust me, you write better than me :*

love you

rain girl said...

@Dr. Anurag.. thank you so much! You made my day.. and welcome here :)

rain girl said...

@committed to life: hehe thankuu thankuuu ... and that's my fav line too :P