Friday, May 8, 2009

hell is an emptiness inside

Posted on my other blog today. after eons I guess. but it wasn't enough. I think I still need to vent. Tried writing in my diary yesterday. Didn't help. Just a bit which wasn't really much. And the full moon. And the song.

The funny, sad part is, that I am totally unable to write what is really choking me. That which is like an empty ache inside. Even the sun, even the occasional rain doesn't help.

I so, so wish love, that you were tiny enough and I could keep you in my pocket. And on full moon nights and every other night and those beautifully quiet days, too, I could take you out and breathe your scent in.


P.P.S.: comments are off. you are all very sweet but I really can't handle "oh what happened" "take care" kind of thing right now. Sorry if I've offend any of you. But I don't want it to be like an attention-seeking post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it