Friday, December 5, 2008

will you come with me...

I am feeling a bit whimsical today. Like I'm walking in a dream. So will you come with me?


To the land of fall leaves and golden sunshine, the cold wind and crunchy footsteps... we will sit on a fallen log and talk about cupcakes and pearls, about dreams and red coats, about feathers and tiaras, about snow and fall, about beauty and inspiration, about sunshine and smiles, about life and mundane, about words and silence...

or we could sit quietly, hearing the wind play with the leaves.

come...





Images: The Cherry Blossom Girl. She's awesome.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

aah bful bful bful....

-sona

marvin the paranoid android said...

am i invited?? or for that matter, allowed to gatecrash??

Red Soul said...

yes I will :D and I love whimsys :P and that crown of flowers/wild things is just perfect !!!! "queen of wilderness" hai na? :)

d gypsy! said...

this one was beautiful...

rain girl said...

@sona... thankyou, thank you, thankyou :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

a magic land of dreams.. verrry accessible!!

Would go there any day anytime! You just give the word!

:)

Vijay Kumar Sappatti said...

i am speechless on the presentation of this......

good very good ...

bahut bahut badhai


vijay

pls visit my blog : http://poemsofvijay.blogspot.com/

rain girl said...

@marvin... you are invited, but i guess gatecrash will be more of your style...

rain girl said...

@Red Soul..come, come...:) we will be nymphs of the wilderness...

rain girl said...

@ d gypsy.. thank you...

rain girl said...

@B&B.. let's go abhi girl.. :)

rain girl said...

@Vijay Kumar Sappatti..shukriya..

Rushabhh Gandhi said...

Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
this post is made me feel something like.....



I WANT A GIRLFRIEND................ lollzzz

A beautiful cute post!

rain girl said...

@Rushabh.. lolz... your comment told me your age.. too cute :P

welcome here!

Anonymous said...

Its so dreamy. And yeah Queen of Wilderness and princess of words :) come hold my hand lets walk your dreams :)

rain girl said...

@Anonymous... when did i leave you hand... :)