Sunday, August 17, 2008

i feel alone

in this world
all of a sudden
i feel alone
lonely
like
i belong to noone
and noone belongs to me
i have no friends
i lost them all
they were good, oh yes
too good for me...

and so I walk alone again
this lonely path called life
no one to tell me
"careful, there are thorns ahead"
no one to hold onto
least i stumble
no one to look upto
no one to say, it'll be ok

my arms entwine around myself
i need a hug so bad
and these tears drain my soul every night
i know not what ails me
there's noone to ask
no one to care
no one concerned
..so i hope
i stumble and fall
and never rise again...

8 comments:

marvin the paranoid android said...

well... this is really interesting... i am looking forward to one of those loooong unwinding conversations...

๑۩۞۩๑♥V♥๑۩۞۩๑ said...

y u want to never rise again..u have to keep on walking even if u walk alone.
y so sad???

rain girl said...

@marvin.. i think i'm going to have a headache ..

rain girl said...

@v.. it's just a phase..u know, like, am perturbed, but i really can't express about what.. this poem is just an outlet to those pent-up feelings...

and don't worry, am already up :D

Comfortably Numb said...

Everything will rise. If it falls...Im sure it'll rise. And yes I guess it has been continuously said since Before Christ that we come alone and we MUST go alone. And guess that its right.

I like such poetry. Dark. Penning the pain down on the writing pad is one of the best feelings :)

Cheers!

PS: You left a comment on my blog. I would really appreciate it if you can please make yourself a little more clear. I couldn't get anything :-< I look forward...

Mihir said...

HEYAZ!
first time visitor!
like the dark stuff.
also, for the first time ever i found myself grooving to the songs in sum1s playlist.
think ill remain a lil bit longer.
nice DP too!

rain girl said...

@numb...gravity is very strong. but so is our will. :P

hmmm... if u like such poetry, keep comin ;)

rain girl said...

@mihir... welcome here!!! :)
stay as long as you want... for cofee, tea, n sympathy :P
you too like those songs? :D koollll...

and umm, what's DP??