Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Man propses. God disposes.
Why do I even plan anyting... at all..
Especially something which depends on other people to be fulfilled?
I have taught myself so many times - so, so many times, not to have any expectations from anyone. And still I do. Still expect. Woes of the human heart. The bloody conditioning of this godforsaken society. Makes me crave, wish, hope, dream, want...
Why? Why can't I become cold to all this? Not to have any expectations, any wishes, any desires...

9 comments:

marvin the paranoid android said...

because you are far far away from being what i am trying to become, and hopefully succeeding too...

rain girl said...

@marvin...
*sigh* i can't become cold, coz i have decided to spend my life with someone.. and that means i shouldn't be feelingless, desireless. It won't do na..if I was all alone, nobody wud care..

[-V-] said...

cheer up dear..

you'll always have expectations..i have too..u have expectations from the ones you love so don't expectations,wishes,desires are what make this journey of life so exciting.
tc xoxo

gunj said...

because u are human!

rain girl said...

@v.. yes, agreed. but it hurts when they are not fulfilled. and its noone's fault too ..

rain girl said...

@gunj.. lolz agreed again..*sigh* but it comes at a price..maybe i shud become inhuman :P

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

however much we try , but we cant be impervious to things people think about us , or rather there is something in us vich makes us 'care ' about others , some call it curiosity , but its all there in our heart .

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

as for expactations there'll always be some whcih we meet & some which others meet , but all of them cant be fulfilled at the same time na? just wait for the right time :)

rain girl said...

@ i'll try to be...

well, we all try... but to err is human...